ARE YOU PROTECTED?
WHO'S WATCHING YOUR HOME?
Savvy people understand the importance of protecting that which they’ve invested in, and that which they love. And Coastal Carolina Home Watch has been doing just that for almost two decades. They perform home check services for out-of-town owners of residences from Cherry Grove to the Grand Dunes, from the Golden Mile to Debordieu Colony, and everything in between on the Grand Strand and Waccamaw Neck.
Many people underestimate the importance of properly monitoring their investment at the beach while they’re away— leaving it to the care of a friendly neighbor or friend, a smart home device, or simply to fate.
“So many things can happen while you aren’t here, things that could be disastrous if they go undiscovered,” says the company’s founder and president, Jack Luber who began the company after his own home had a brush with near disaster during a prolonged absence.
A judicious homeowner looks for a local presence that is professional, nationally accredited, discreet, and bonded and insured, to care for their home in their absence.
The list of things that can befall your unattended home include:
What kind of procedures do you have in place to care for your home or investment property?
Water damage and mold are the top insurance claims in the state of South Carolina. Let Coastal Carolina Home Watch be Your Eyes and Ears When You’re Not Here.
Some Benefits of Engaging Coastal Carolina Home Watch Include:
- Keyholder services
- Rental assistance (VRBO and Airbnb)
- 24 hour alarm response
- GPS-enabled time and date stamped inspection reporting
- General monitoring and reporting to homeowner of home and property, inside and out, and status of work performed by hired contractors
- General visual inspection of home and property, inside and out, for damage, vandalism, and proper maintenance
- Pre-and-post-storm services
- Basic handyman services
- Arranging for contractors, service personnel, and cleaners
- Concierge services— arrangement for airport transportation, personal chef, reservations, and shopping
- Absolute discretion and 100% confidential
- Can act as your local HOA contact
- Local representation
- Licensed, bonded, insured, criminally background checked
- Accredited through the National Home Watch Association
Affordable protection you and your home deserve and need.